ST550(TL225) 1/20s l 3.5F l ISO 200 l 4.9mm l Matrix/Program Mode
It’s absolutely brilliant!!
Which facial expression are you the most confident of? Did you study yourself in the mirror to find your strength? Actually I did but I couldn’t get any answer of my face. How sad 😦 And so, what is the most important in self-portraits? It’s lighting, lighting and lighting!
Sitting under a dim and dark lighting makes you want to take out the camera. So, young people into self-portraits are busy in search of cafes or restaurants with good lighting. If they’ve found one, mobile phone or cameras are in high order =)
ST550(TL225) 1/15s l 3.5F l ISO 240 l 4.9mm l Matrix/Program Mode
Even with good indoor lighting, you cannot get away from the red acne 😦 Although acne is a symbol of youth, it is a defect that you want to hide for self-portrait.
Here are some tips commonly used by self-camera holics to cover up spots and acne.
1. Finding a spot with good lighting is 101 of self-portrait.
2. Sit at the window side with good sunlight or get a seat right next to the lamp.
3. Take out your camera and start shooting at your most confident angle. One precaution. Do not be intimidated by others around you. In self-portrait, a little excessive self esteem helps.
4. Before pressing the shutter button, check if the flash is on OFF mode!! If you want a professional touch, set low saturation value at program mode.
5. And one more!! Carefully study the camera features. ST550(TL225) supports “Beauty shot”, which is literally what it is!! Let’s compare photos with and without beauty function.
Before SET Beauty shot After SET Beauty shot function
Can you see the difference? Small spots, acne and skin texture are much better!! A truly radiant photo! The soft skin makes you appear healthier! Most of Samsung’s digital cameras come with such beauty shot function. Correction using photo editing program is also a good solution for more attractive self-portraits, but it’s not that handy for those unfamiliar with Photoshop. Maybe it’s now time for Ca’em to try self-portrait… 😛
Ready for confident self-portraits both in natural lighting and indoor lighting!!
She is absolutely gorgeous !!